Changes to previous version
- LL CTS: Sink DUT: 220.127.116.11. Accurate configuration of channel number during test execution
- LL CTS: Sink DUT: 18.104.22.168. Set maximum sample rate that is supported by Sink DUT instead of default 44.1Khz
- UCD-400: DP TX: Prevent setting video mode that does not fit into maximum link bandwidth
- UCD-400: DP TX: FEC: Fixed ““Corrected parity 1 error“ error injection
- LLCTS DSC: Sink DUT: 22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199 no longer disable DSC when switch from incorrect to correct compressed pattern
- LLCTS: Sink DUT: Tests 188.8.131.52 – 5.4.2, 184.108.40.206 Verify TEST_CRC.
- LLCTS: Sink DUT: 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168 add timing selection from EDID
- LLCTS DSC: Source DUT: 4.6.1.x Corrected TA pattern for non RGB mode.
- LLCTS DSC: Source DUT: 22.214.171.124 Fixed YCbCr420 DSC capability setting.
- LLCTS DSC: Source DUT: 4.6.x.x Run tests for Bits Per Component options that forces source to send compressed image.
- LLCTS: Source DUT: Updated YCbCr4:2:2 TEST_CRC values.
- LLCTS DSC: Sink DUT: 5.6.x.x Corrected maximum bpp calculation. Takes into acount possible SSC overhead (0.5%), link frequency and pixel clock accuracy in the maximum bpp calculation.
- LLCTS: Source DUT: 126.96.36.199 Keep adjust request cleared during test.
- UCD-400: Maximum pixel clock support increased to 1.2GHz
- LLCTS FEC: Source DUT: 188.8.131.52 Fixed to comply with latest specification.
- LLCTS DSC: Sink DUT: 5.6.x.x Decreased execution time.
- LLCTS DSC: Sink DUT: Added support for calculating CRC values of DSC content enabling automated DSC CTS tests with reduced (or no) operator intervention required.
- UCD Console: Reduced device memory usage by approx. 192MB
- UCD Console: Fixed issues preventing operation of event logger with HDMI RX.
- UCD Console: DSC file upload in operator feedback dialog no longer shows full path in hopes of not clipping the file-name.
- UCD Console: DSC Snapshot now properly handles YUV formats.
- UCD Console: Optimized performance of DSC File uploads during DSC CTS.
- UCD Console: Added controls to prevent SWAP on USB-C page.
- UCD Console: EDID dialog for DPRX and DPTX now always show stream selection in order to support reading/writing EDID’s to other streams.
Changes to previous version
- Fixed bug which caused EDID reading and writing to fail.
- Fixed bug which caused ‚-logfile‘ script command to be ignored.
- Fixed USB-C load resistor setting (TSI_USBC_RESISTANCE_CTRL) for case where multiple resistors needed to be set.
- Added TSI_EDID_STREAM_SELECT CI to select which stream the EDID access CI’s are using.
- Added scripting command -input to get any kind of input (number, variable or string).
- Added scripting command -shortcut to define shortcut keys that respond immediately: User does not have to press enter key.
- Added scripting command -pause to pause until user presses any key.
- Added scripting command -saveread so subsequent .read calls to the same CI can be reused without retrieving them from the device.